Monday 20 February 2012

Change of scenery

I'm very new to blogging but I've been having a bit of a play around on Tumblr for a few days before I created this one and it was starting to make me very angry. For some reason, everytime I created a post it would show the post title but none of my body copy would show up. The first couple of times it happened I thought it must have been user error and I somehow didn't click the 'publish' button properly, but after three successful postings out of about fifteen attempts I have come to the conclusion that Tumblr actually really sucks and I don't ever want to use it again.

Let's hope that Blogger isn't as buggy and I can actually create some posts without my head exploding due to pent up rage when I have to recreate my post for the thrid time because it's somehow managed to disappear but not actually post on my blog after I hit publish.

If this post is successful I will transfer the few posts I did manage to create on Tumblr over to here and use this instead.

Fingers crossed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment